Once commissioned your article should be supplied with high resolution imagery supplied as either; Jpeg, PDF or tif file @ 300 DPI is acceptable. Any charts tables or diagrams should also be supplied in this format power point presentations are not acceptable.
We are unable to use web based images for print as these don`t reproduce well. We always look favourably on articles with good imagery as these are most likely to be used in the magazine.
Press release submissions and advertorials
Please supply any press release material for inclusion in our product watch section or news items as a word document preferably in a Word 97-2003 format. These should be sent as attachments on emails alongside supporting Jpeg images/logos @ 300DPI high resolution format. Images embedded in word documents can be used for illustration purposes but the actual file should be attached also. Images embedded in word documents are acceptable for online reproduction on our website but not for print purposes. Downloadable FTP links to high resolution imagery is welcomed however.
If you have trouble sending a large file sized image 10MB + we do have a mail large files email facility we can supply you with details for on request.
For guidelines on press release submissions we recommend reading this article here.
Front cover image guidelines
- Centred main front cover image preferred format Jpeg, tif or PDF at 300DPI
- Size: Front cover image 212mm deep x 146mm wide
- Main Headline max 6 words
- Secondary headline max 15 words
- Web address for bottom
- Logos preferably included bottom right hand corner
- Cover designs to have a more graphic main image focus rather than an advert style design
- Less is more in terms of cover design and wording